Gram Rojgar Sevak from all the state decided to join all india workers & employees strike on 7 th September 2010 for following demands
1. All the Budget under MGNREGA should be spent.
2. All Job-seekers applied for Registration should get Job Cards as per the provisions of the MGNREGA
3. Gram Rojgar Sevak should get appointment Letters Duly signed by Dist Pro-gramme officer.
4. Gram Rojgar Sevak should be Paid Rs 9000/- per month as ‘remuneration’ along with extra TA & DA and/or, Meeting allowance since the date of Joining
5. Gram Rojgar Sevak should be given status of Muster Assistant expenses of salary should be paid by Central Government .
6. Gram Rojgar Sevak should appointed in the every village of the every State.
7. Gram Rojgar Sevak should be Provided Good Quality Training & Good Computer Training
8. Every Grampanchayat should be given a ’Rojgar Kaksh’ Block should have Implementation Team & ZP should have Co-Ordination & Monitoring team.
9.Gram Rojgar Sevak having Higher Qualifications should Get promoted & incorporated
10. A Separate Cadre should be formed (such as in ICDS project) for Implementation of MGNREGA with exact job chart of Gram rojgar Sevak, Technical Assistant, Assistant Programmee officer & other staff/cadre of MGNREGA
10. Contradictory orders & Practices Conflicting with the MGNREGA should be withdrawn by the state governments
11. Transparency & Accountability Rules (Under MGNREGA) should be Strictly Followed.
12. The pending Cases of Less than Minimum wage payment should be immediately sorted
13. A detailed Time & motion Study of work & wage should be under taken in every District For Implementation Provisions of Minimum Wages
14. Minimum Wage Of the work should be raised at least to 150/- Per day
15. No Out sourcing of Data entry or any such work on contractual basis should be permitted
16. Gram Rojgar Sevak's role of planning should be enhanced for Good Quality work under MGNREGA & rights to sign Exhibit 5